Monday, December 21, 2009
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Saturday, October 17, 2009
- Grooms-to-be who keeps saying "That's nice, baby. Too bad we're over our budget already" to all your suggestions.
- Parents who keeps inviting people you don't know or you haven't seen since grade school
- Suppliers who can't seem to keep their end of the contract
- Bridesmaids who can't find an hour of their time for the scheduled gown measurement and fitting
Common sources of this condition are as follows (but not limited to):
- Your fiance's parents didn't like the food selection of your caterer and wants to replace them with less than two months away from the big day
- Engagement session that is yet to be scheduled
- Music selection that is also yet to be discussed
- Cake flavor and design that is yet to be finalized
- Guestlist that seems impossible to finalized
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Barbie is indeed ageless!
Monday, August 3, 2009
Monday, July 20, 2009
Monday, July 13, 2009
That's why I suggested that we get ourselves an identical pair of rings. Excuse my lack creativeness, I call it our pre-wedding ring. Hahaha! I'm happy now. =)
Saturday, June 27, 2009
This was the day we did all our planned water activities like island hopping, snorkeling, para sailing, banana boat, and fly fish ride. I love the weather since it was raining a bit and so sun to burn my sensitive skin. I wasn't able to do para sailing since I promised my niccolo that we'll do it together. Despite that, I loved everything except the fly fish. I don't even want to talk about it since I myself was surprise that I cried. Maybe sue to exhaustion and the near presence of typhoon "Feria."
Woke up early to the sound of strong wind and rain. "Feria" was in Aklan! I know I was wishing that it would rain in Boracay but I never wished for a typhoon. As they say, "Be careful what you wish for." But typhoon or no typhoon, nothing can stop us girls who just wanna have fun! We found fun playing with the waves but it was a bit tiring though. Mother nature is really powerful! We spend the rest of the day at D'Mall afterwards. By this time, all the flights from Manila to Caticlan and vice versa were already cancelled.
I am so smart! *Sarcasm* I forgot to bring my camera's charger so I have no more pictures to share. Hahaha! It was our last day. I was anxious since we're not sure if flights going back to Manila had resumed but we still packed our belongings just to be prepared. Three hours before our flights, we were informed that it was, so "Bye Bye" we said to Boracay. At the Caticlan airport, it was announced that the runway can't be used since a plane from ZestAir was damaged when it landed. We were instructed to proceed to Kalibo, Aklan so we an fly back home to Manila. We were actually stranded for 6 hours (I know it was too much.) Finally at 5:30pm we boarded the plane and flew back to Manila.
Friday, June 12, 2009
Friday, June 5, 2009
Saturday, May 30, 2009
First started piercing my ears when I was in high school. Then got my tongue pierced after my ex died. It was liberating! Soon after, I had my navel pierced because I thought it looked cool. I didn't mind the pain. I actually have a high tolerance. Parang kagat lang ng langgam eh.
I think I'm done with body piercings (for now) and I want to try getting my first tattoo. I'm not sure when but I always tell my niccolo that I'll have mine once we're married so my papa won't have any hold on me anymore. I'm so excited that I actually have an idea on what my second tattoo will be.
Some will think it's a crazy idea, some will say it's cool. Is it a sin to get an ink? Only God will judge me.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Went to Blue Wave, had lunch at Gerry's since we're both hungry, when I was really craving for Bubba Gump's Shrimp Shack Pasta and Bucket of Trash (or something that sounds like it). I don't look so happy here...
We then started the long drive to Trinoma, which looks like Glorietta lang pala. I was thinking of checking out the shoes that I really liked at Solea. Guess what, it was available at the Rockwell branch only.
Lakad, lakad, tingin dito, lakad uli, bili doon, lakad, bili dito, lakad ulit. We decided to go home since we're dead tired. What to do if it's a looong drive home? Picture! Picture! Now I'm having fun!
Went to SM Sucat to buy a box of pizza to take home. Told the cashier I'll get it later so I followed Nico where he was buying some wifebeater to use for his company outing. After he's done, I got the pizza and demanded for my change. Apparently I was wearing my taray looks again so the cashier hesitantly gave me the 500+ change.
Yey! We just got home! As usual, the doggies were excited to see us. Happy to see my favorite obese dog, Bambi.
Nico went home, prepared my things for tomorrow, checked my money and whoa... I made a mistake. Poor cashier, I didn't know that I already have my change. Salary deduction. I'm so sorry miss. I guess you were intimidated by me.
And that's how I spent my birthday, the cheap way. Surprisingly an ordinary day but with my special someone.
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Saturday, February 21, 2009
- People thinks I'm suplada and mataray... that is so true, but once you got to know me, I'm all that and more.
- I love everything girly eventhough I don't look and act like one
- My eating rules: dessert comes first
- I'm thankful that I can eat everything I want without worrying about the figure
- I found THE ONE (hello, my Niccolo!)
- I find people who got accounts to ALL social networks as papansin. Why do you need all of that anyway? I only have Friendster, Multiply, and Blogger and that's enough
- Dogs are better than cats!
- I was once (or twice) felt infatuated with a person(s) I met online (we never met personally, buti nalang)
- My relatives thought I'd grow up as a lesbian
- I love the meaning of my name (pure) but at the same time I hate it cause it's too common. Good thing though, my parents chose "Karen" over "Vanessa"
- I still have "feelings" for my ex ( yeah, feelings like bitterness, hatred, frustration to the max!!!!!!)
- I can't help but make side comments to girls with dirty toenails. Ever heard of the word pedicure?!
- I do want world peace
- My real friends are those who accepted me inspite of my kamalditahans specially during the dark days of my life
- I am getting married but I'm not that overly excited (yet) like most brides
- I have a very very bad temper
- Writing makes me happy. Nothing special really, I don't use highfalutin words or discuss the meaning of my existence. I don't write (or blog) to impress anyone. I just want to keep it simple
- I love the agony in Nico's eyes while I watch Pokemon and Hannah Montana
- I want to be a vegetarian but I don't eat vegetables (I'm really trying!)
- My first dream was to become a Prima ballerina
- Having Niccolo in my life is the happiest I've been so far
- I love reading. I wear an eyeglasses/contacts with a grade of 550
- My parents thought I'd make a good lawyer since I always argue and defend myself out in most situations
- Honestly, I once thought of entering a convent but changed my mind when my papa told me "tumigil ka na sa mga kalokohan mo!"
- I never thought I would study in an all girls school. It wasn't that bad at all
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
It took a day of zero communications (no sms and calls), two days of anger, and three hours of cold treatment.
I won't go into details anymore.
I had enough trouble explaining to my parents why he gave me flowers when he just left our house two hours ago.