Christmas is my favorite holiday aside from Mother's Day (oh yes it's a holiday.) It's because people are generally happy on this day and I feel all the positive vibe throughout the season. Also, I feel so blessed everytime my son would receive a gift. Small or big, expensive or not, I love it when he open his presents! Surprised, disappointed, and perplexed. These are his common reactions when opening gifts. He's so adorable, I love it! Now that he can express his feeling vocally, I wonder what kind of reaction he'll have? Hehehe!
I actually asked him what he want to get this Christmas. He answered, "Bubbles," "Drums," "Balloons," "Choo Choo Train," and "Basketball." So there you go relatives and friends, his wish list!
Speaking of wish list, I know most of us have exchange gifts during Christmas parties. Most of the time, we have a specific budget for it too. But don't you just hate it when you don't know what to put on your wish list? Or if your monito or monita would write something above the budget and promising to pay the excess but not really paying for it? I hate that. It's not about the money really, but the promise they make that annoys me. I end up not asking for the difference because it's embarrassing or I'll just forget.
To be safe, I sometimes ask for gift check because well, it's safe (but boring)! I listed some of the items I received and love to received for less than Php500.
- Daphne Home Scents. Php348. I've been a fan since last year and finished a number of bottles already. I like Acres of Lavender and Jasmine Infusion
- Mia Maison reed diffuser. Php475 (small refill). I love fresh bamboo and Green Tea. They're more expensive (just a tiny bit) than Daphne's so I normally get their refill since I have a few bottles od Daphne home scents
|picture from |
- Happy Skin Shut Up and Kiss Me. Php499. I don't have this yet but I'll sure get one before the year ends. I'm interested with "Naughty and Nice" and "Under the Sheets."
- Victoria Secret Fantasies body spray. Less than Php500 from online sellers. I have a lot of VS sprays and perfumes given by relatives and friends. I'm not a fan of the regular body sprays but I like Bombshell a lot.
- Marks and Spencer Tea. I'm not a coffee drinker so I prefer tea because of its taste, smell, and health benefit. I always get a box of tea bags for Christmas. Marks and Spencers have a variety of tea bags for everyone
- Planners. I like to scribble a lot so a planner is always a good choice of gift. National Bookstore carries a lot of planners for less than Php500. I personally like planners with loads of information and space like Bell de Jour but it's too girly and teenager for my taste. I'd say Starbucks' is a great alternative but I since I don't drink coffee, I wouldn't even fill up the stickers in one year. I'm planning on getting Moleskine's The Little Prince planner.