- People thinks I'm suplada and mataray... that is so true, but once you got to know me, I'm all that and more.
- I love everything girly eventhough I don't look and act like one
- My eating rules: dessert comes first
- I'm thankful that I can eat everything I want without worrying about the figure
- I found THE ONE (hello, my Niccolo!)
- I find people who got accounts to ALL social networks as papansin. Why do you need all of that anyway? I only have Friendster, Multiply, and Blogger and that's enough
- Dogs are better than cats!
- I was once (or twice) felt infatuated with a person(s) I met online (we never met personally, buti nalang)
- My relatives thought I'd grow up as a lesbian
- I love the meaning of my name (pure) but at the same time I hate it cause it's too common. Good thing though, my parents chose "Karen" over "Vanessa"
- I still have "feelings" for my ex ( yeah, feelings like bitterness, hatred, frustration to the max!!!!!!)
- I can't help but make side comments to girls with dirty toenails. Ever heard of the word pedicure?!
- I do want world peace
- My real friends are those who accepted me inspite of my kamalditahans specially during the dark days of my life
- I am getting married but I'm not that overly excited (yet) like most brides
- I have a very very bad temper
- Writing makes me happy. Nothing special really, I don't use highfalutin words or discuss the meaning of my existence. I don't write (or blog) to impress anyone. I just want to keep it simple
- I love the agony in Nico's eyes while I watch Pokemon and Hannah Montana
- I want to be a vegetarian but I don't eat vegetables (I'm really trying!)
- My first dream was to become a Prima ballerina
- Having Niccolo in my life is the happiest I've been so far
- I love reading. I wear an eyeglasses/contacts with a grade of 550
- My parents thought I'd make a good lawyer since I always argue and defend myself out in most situations
- Honestly, I once thought of entering a convent but changed my mind when my papa told me "tumigil ka na sa mga kalokohan mo!"
- I never thought I would study in an all girls school. It wasn't that bad at all
Saturday, February 21, 2009
I enjoyed reading other people's list so I decided to make one myself. I feel that 25 things is not enough though.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Finally! After waiting for 3 years, 11 months, and 3 days, a bouquet of flowers as peace offering of some sort.
It took a day of zero communications (no sms and calls), two days of anger, and three hours of cold treatment.
I won't go into details anymore.
I had enough trouble explaining to my parents why he gave me flowers when he just left our house two hours ago.