- Cafe World. I've only discovered this nice game a few weeks ago and I've been hooked eversince! It's therapeutic to watch my "waiters" serve my "dishes."
- Princess Hours. OMG! I'm not really a fan of Koreanovelas but I so love this series! I started to like it when I saw a rerun last year on channel 23 but it wasn't until I watched the beginning of the series on Animax that I really got obsessed! I was able to finish all episodes on youtube, watched it 3 times and still want more!!! Any other Koreanovelas I should watch?
- The Notebook. I loved the book. This is how I want my marriage to be (minus the illness) -- long lasting. As for the movie, I didn't enjoy the adaptation but Rachel McAdam's clothes are an eye candy! I really love vintage clothes. I bought the DVD and fell in love again.
- Cross stitch. I used to do a lot of cross stitching when I was in high school. I stumbled upon a thread in Girltalk which made me remeber how I enjoyed this craft. Thanks also to a Gtalker who agreed to scan some of my favorite wedding pictures for a cross stitch pattern, I may have to start my project soon.
- Big Fight =(. My husband and I had a really big fight so I was a bit down for a few days. Good thing all is great again for us. Yay!
- Yoga. I had the most annoying back pain few days ago and I realized that I really haven't been taking care of my body. I badly need an exercise but I don't want a very straining one. I've been researching about yoga and being flexible and all, I feel this might really work for me. I'm serious about this. Will be posting once I enroll in a yoga class.
- Weddings. They say June is a month for weddings (but our wedding coordinator told me that December is now the peak season for weddings) so I can't help but reminisce about our rocking vintage wedding and of course visit wedding blogs. With this, I got more and more excited to get the copy of our wedding video and photo album.
Nice huh? I guess I do have a lot of free time. I've been doing nothing since my husband and I have different schedules. I only get to see him for 3 hours daily so I really need to keep myself busy away from boredom and loneliness.