Friday, June 25, 2010

Much Ado About Everything

Oh boy. It's been more than a month since I updated my blog, and a lot had happened since my last entry. Some were funny, few were just plain nonsense, and one was almost heartbreaking. I guess I was just preoccupied with a lot things that I almost forgot about my favorite free therapy: Blogging.

Anyway, I've been busy with these things:

  • Cafe World. I've only discovered this nice game a few weeks ago and I've been hooked eversince! It's therapeutic to watch my "waiters" serve my "dishes."
  • Princess Hours. OMG! I'm not really a fan of Koreanovelas but I so love this series! I started to like it when I saw a rerun last year on channel 23 but it wasn't until I watched the beginning of the series on Animax that I really got obsessed! I was able to finish all episodes on youtube, watched it 3 times and still want more!!! Any other Koreanovelas I should watch?


  • The Notebook. I loved the book. This is how I want my marriage to be (minus the illness) -- long lasting. As for the movie, I didn't enjoy the adaptation but Rachel McAdam's clothes are an eye candy! I really love vintage clothes. I bought the DVD and fell in love again.


  • Cross stitch. I used to do a lot of cross stitching when I was in high school. I stumbled upon a thread in Girltalk which made me remeber how I enjoyed this craft. Thanks also to a Gtalker who agreed to scan some of my favorite wedding pictures for a cross stitch pattern, I may have to start my project soon.


  • Big Fight =(. My husband and I had a really big fight so I was a bit down for a few days. Good thing all is great again for us. Yay!

  • Yoga. I had the most annoying back pain few days ago and I realized that I really haven't been taking care of my body. I badly need an exercise but I don't want a very straining one. I've been researching about yoga and being flexible and all, I feel this might really work for me. I'm serious about this. Will be posting once I enroll in a yoga class.


  • Weddings. They say June is a month for weddings (but our wedding coordinator told me that December is now the peak season for weddings) so I can't help but reminisce about our rocking vintage wedding and of course visit wedding blogs. With this, I got more and more excited to get the copy of our wedding video and photo album.


Nice huh? I guess I do have a lot of free time. I've been doing nothing since my husband and I have different schedules. I only get to see him for 3 hours daily so I really need to keep myself busy away from boredom and loneliness.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

On weddings: According to Census, wedding months in the Philippines are May and December, contrary to the worldwide fact that wedding month is June. :)

Karen said...

I was a december bride so i know about december being one of the busy month for weddings (if not the busiest), never though that May is that in demand as well. Thanks for the info J!

Cielo said...

Hi Brown Pinay from GT here.

I will wait for your update about yoga since I would also love to enroll in it. Been stress from work lately.

Unknown said...

June is wedding month coz of the weather i guess... warm and all the trees and flowers blooming and all. :D Loved the koreanovela.. like cross-stitching but don't have the time.. hahaha

I want to do yoga too!