Saturday, May 30, 2009

Got Ink?

I've always wanted to have a tattoo but have been afraid my papa won't allow me to enter our house. So what I did was to get body piercings. It's the next cool thing (for me) after getting an ink.

First started piercing my ears when I was in high school. Then got my tongue pierced after my ex died. It was liberating! Soon after, I had my navel pierced because I thought it looked cool. I didn't mind the pain. I actually have a high tolerance. Parang kagat lang ng langgam eh.

I think I'm done with body piercings (for now) and I want to try getting my first tattoo. I'm not sure when but I always tell my niccolo that I'll have mine once we're married so my papa won't have any hold on me anymore. I'm so excited that I actually have an idea on what my second tattoo will be.


Some will think it's a crazy idea, some will say it's cool. Is it a sin to get an ink? Only God will judge me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I say go for it sis! I have always wanted to get inked too, but my time still hasn't come. ^_^;