Monday, November 11, 2013

WB to Me!

Welcome Back, Ayen! Hahaha! I've been gone for a looong time but I've always think about blogging. I try to make at least one entry per month but I have been preoccupied these past months that I neglected this blog.
 
August.
Our house were flooded. =( Good thing my husband and I were both on our restdays so we were able to save all our furniture unlike last year. Being flooded doesn't really happen in our town but most people here says it was because of global warming. I guess I can't argue with that. Anyway, cleaning and drying off our place was a big inconvenience and I also have a toddler who's like a ball of energy. It was too much. I just wanted to sleep and rest during my free time.
 
September.
I can't think of a significant moment that happened this month. I guess it was the crappy internet connection we've been getting so I decided to set aside blogging and just focus on teaching my little boy his ABCs, 123s, and sing Twinkle Twinkle. It was pure mommy and baby bonding time.
 
October.
My husband got promoted! Yey! But he had to transfer to Libis to get that promotion. The downside is that I get to do a lot of our household chores since the hubby spends more time at work and commute now than before. I experienced how it is to be a real "working mom" but my body felt like giving up. Good thing we were able to find a stay-out maid who significantly made our life easier to manage. I had to make up for all the lost hours of sleep so I still put off blogging.
 
 
As always, I'll try to find a few hours a month to maintain this blog. To be honest, I thought of just deleting my blog. I felt I won't be able to keep this up. I just don't want to be just another blogger who leaves their blog hanging. I hope it won't happen. I have a lot of memories stores in this small cyber space of mine.

No comments: