Saturday, August 25, 2012

I Miss Blogging

It has been almost two months since my last blog entry. Blame it to my new working schedule (nightshift) combined with my very active toddler (quino is now 14 months), blogging just turned out to be the last in my priorities.
 
Now I'm back. I have a lot of things to blog about but don't know where to start. (Pause) (After ten minutes....) Let me just list down what happened in the last two months...
 
  • I stupidly slammed our kitchen door and caught my nails. Blood clot. Ouch! This started my fondness for Orly nail polishes
  •  
  • My ezcema has gotten worse. I am now using oatmeal soap and lotion all the time. Hmp! an addition to my growing skin care expenses
  •  
  • I discovered Paypal. Just now. =)
  •  
  • Remember habagat last month? yep, my house was also flooded
  •  
  • I booked a flight my family to Cebu at Cebu Pacific for a discounted price. But forgot my military time so I had to rebooked which was more expensive than the discounted price
  •  
  • I'm feeling envious of my pregant co workers. Do I really want to have another baby this soon?
  •  
  • Still obssessed with cloth diaper

No comments: