Saturday, April 10, 2010

Summer Lovin'

Ever since I've seen the movie, 500 Days of Summer, I've been searching the Internet on Zooey Dechanel's style. I sooo love her character, Summer, and her vintage/retro look! This past few months, aside from my addiction to lomography, I've been getting myself vintage inspired clothes. So far, I've bought a few tops from Plains and Prints, Kashieca, and Bayo with a vintage detail on it. But I'm not satisfied, I want more!!

I've always been a fan of vintage, I actually had a 50's vintage themed wedding, but I wasn't sure if I could really pull off a vintage outfit. You see, my style is a bit preppy, and not girly, if I may add. But getting married and seeing that movie made me want to try new things. Too bad I can't wear short dresses/skirts right now and off my legs due to my skin condition (nummular eczema) but at least I want to try wearing more girly tops. Please message me if you guys happen to find vintage inspired clothes. Here are some of her outfits that I absolutely adore!


1 comment:

Mariel said...

It's nice to meet a fellow Zooey fan. :) I love Zooey's style too! Her clothes are awesome. And like you, I'm not sure I could pull that look off. lol.