Friday, June 20, 2008

Choosing a wedding dress

Although our wedding plan is still more than a year, I can’t help but browse through the Internet for the perfect wedding gown. This would be the most important dress that I will wear may be in my lifetime so it should really be perfect. I don’t have a budget at this time because I’m still considering the style.

I like dressing sexy most of the time. I have full hips and narrow waist so I would like to emphasize these “assets.” I am no fashion expert but this is the reason why I think the mermaid cut is much appropriate, it would bring out my waist. As for the neckline, to balance out my bottom, I think I'd like a sweetheart neckline because this would work well in accentuating a cleavage. In terms of color, I'm not into the classic white wedding gown, I would love it if it's off white or the lightest mint green, my favorite color.



Though i want to have a traditional wedding ceremony, I want everything else to be different than the usual custom. I want my wedding to be an affair, worth to be remembered!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found the best thing to do is to go to a dress shop and try on a variety of different styles and shapes. Even if you don't think you will like them. I had a preconceived idea of what I wanted but when I actually tried on the dresses, I ended up buying a style I didn't think would look good on me and it was fabulous.