Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My Birthday Wishlist

I got this idea from my college friend, Kariebeck. I feel blessed already because I have a wonderful family, a loyal and loving boyfriend, and friends who accept me as a whole. These are just material things that I want to receive this coming May 16. Simple things that would make my day. (Baby, are you reading this?)

1. Portable DVD Player. No specific brand, I just want to watch DVDs at the comfort of my own room
2. Guess Satchel Bag. I don't know, I just like this bag. 3. Gladiator Sandals. I still can't find the perfect pair for me. 4.Maxi Dress. It's flowy and cool specially this season.
5. Dresses. I particularly like the Black Halo Jackie O dress and the Tracy Reese scalloped dress 6. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. To satisfy my sweet tooth7. Pokemon Video Games. I just love pokemon nintendo games! 8. Celebarate at my favorite restaurant. I want to celebrate my birthday at Bubba Gump. I loooooove their shrimps.
9. Money. Enough said.

10. Birthday Greetings. As long as I'll receive birthday greetings from my friends and people who care, I would be happy.

No comments: