Monday, December 31, 2007

Hello 2008!

Its 2008! Its time to start listing those goals, plans, and (never-ending and always broken ) new years resolution! As for me, my main goal this year is to save save save (for our 2009 wedding and my first Louis Vuitton bag by the end of the year). My kuripot and friends and boyfriend would insist that I just buy a fake LV bag. A big NO! I want to buy myself an expensive bag before I get married. I can buy one right right but I want to make sure first that I have enough before I splurge on this bag.



Don't you just love them? Sigh!




Anyway, I bought myself a Belle de Jour planner for this year just like in 2007. I find the Starbucks planner so simple and expensive (besides I'm not a coffee drinker) and I even like the Jollibee planner better not because of the design but because of the coupons ( I'm a sucker for discounts/free stuff)



So well, I promise myself I wont make a list but my new year's resolution are:



  • Save! Save! Save!

  • Read more books

  • Start wearing girly clothes

  • Wear heels

  • Less junk food

  • Do more sit ups to achieve a 24 inch waistline

I can't think of anything else now. I want something easy to do so I wouldn't have to break it.

No comments: