Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Summer Fun 2007

After weeks of anxiety and anticipation, MP’s summer outing finally pushed through! Whew! It’s a good thing my fickle-minded friends kept with the initial decision or Nico and I would have another problem with the reservations and everything. Mind you, that’s a first for our barkada! Hehehe!

Last April 28-29, as I’ve said, after weeks of planning we went to La playa resort in Lian, Batangas. It’s owned by a family friend of the Pantaleon’s. Well anyway, we meet at Lynette’s place and from there, we started our 4 hour trip (traffic was terrible as usual at SLEX) going Batangas and arrived at 11am.
Of course, all of us were tired sitting (pretty) for all of those hours so when we arrived, we ate, slept, and rushed to the pavilion to do our favorite past time, videoke! I actually pity Nico. Straight from evening shift, he drive 4 hours to Batangas only to be deprive of a previous sleep. My poor baby.
Once we regained or energy, we excitedly went to the beach. Syempre our outing won’t be complete without our legendary picture taking sessions. Here are some of our pictures, which are mostly in (trying-to-be) sexy poses:

Since Nico can’t sleep anymore, he and Kriz, prepared and cooked our dinner of inihaw na liempo and tilapia with some leftover adobo we had for lunch. After the swim, we bathe, had dinner and rest for a few hours. Then during the evening, we gathered in a small bonfire. We had the usual drinking/kwentuhan/eating session. Now that’s Nico’s favorite moment! But mine was during bedtime. Wholesome to ok?! It was because I slept beside my niccolo around his arms. I just loooove the feeling!

The next day, we went to the beach again to continue our picture taking (yes, bitin pa din kme) Again here are some pictures:

Nico and I didn’t have any pictures together because he was drunk the previous night so he spend the half the day sleeping. We had lunch afterwards and rest/sleep to prepare ourselves for another long journey going back home.
And long journey that was. From Batangas to Tagaytay it already took us 3 hours! So we have to stop over at Teriyaki boy in Tagaytay to have dinner. It took us an hour and of course since that was Tagaytay, we just can’t resist the urge to have our picture taking sessions again.

After 3 more hours, we finally reached home! I was so tired and sleepy because I still have work to do the next morning. Overall, it was a fun outing as usual, even without Algine, Deth & Melben and Tonee & Anthony, it was still another nice memory for me to treasure.

No comments: