Monday, July 29, 2013

Organize Freak

I'm back! Boy, did I miss blogging! I have a crappy internet connection at home so I'm testing the blogger apps I have on my iPhone. I like the idea of blogging on the go. I do enjoy facebook and instagram but blogger is still my favorite outlet. I may not be as articulate as I hope to be but nothing beats blogging as a way to express how you feel. That being said, I have been busy with my role as a working mom/wife. My baby is now a toddler. Some say it's the terrible twos, others terrific twos. But what I can say is that yes, it is a handful! Add to that, I need to make sure my family lives in a decent, neat, and functional house. 


The way I see it, I need to organize everything since our small family tends to get a lot of stuff. My husband and son are both messy while I'm a collector. Uhm, not a good combination. So you see, I have been frequent visitor of Ikea online and sm homeworld for the last few weeks. I also have this restless desire to visit Robinson Place Manila to check out Howard Storage. No matter how many storage boxes we buy, I end up needing more. I need boxes for Quino's toys (he gets more and more everyday), old clothes, towels, bedsheets, wedding gifts (we still don't get to use some of them). I'm also not satisfied with how we store our laundry stuff, DVDs, and (would you believe it) storage jars, etc. 


The pictures below are what I have in mind. If any of you saw some of these stuff, would you be kind enough to let me know? ;-)







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw something similar to the last photo at SM Department Store Home section. But not exactly like that, but three separate drawers.

Karen said...

Thank you! I'll yry to check sm moa next week. Im guessing they'll have a bigger selection than the other sm dept stores.