Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Hating Me Won't Make You Pretty

I don't really have a specific person in mind whom I want to tell this to but it goes to all haters out there who seems to have pure "envy" flowing in their blood.

Sometimes, I can just be amazed by how a single person can ruin the festive mood of a whole group. Why can't they just be happy for once in their lives? Emotional vampires as they say.

Hay... this is one of my shortest posts for now... since I'm carrying a life inside me, I really want to stay away from these suckers. Thank God I have my husband, our families, and best friends who shower us with all the positive vibes and happy thoughts we need.

1 comment:

Mitch said...

don't even pay attention to those kind of people. they're just leeches who'll suck happiness from you. just keep your family and friends by your side and you'll be okay!