Monday, July 19, 2010

Another Shopaholic

I was on my usual blog hopping mode when I saw a post from The Wifey Diaries about another book from my favorite chic lit, The Shopoholic Series. Oh boy, I really got so excited!!
I love this book because sometimes I can really relate to Becky Bloomwood (minus the financial credit card problems) on her love for shopping. I mean most girls I know does too. I can really walk around the mall all day without being tired and I can hop from one boutique to another which really annoys my otherwise normally patient husband. Hahaha! Can't wait til September for the book launch!! I wonder if reservations are now available at Powerbooks....

4 comments:

The Wifey's Journal said...

Hi, sis! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's nice to know na "addicted" ka rin sa Shopaholic Series. Actually, madami tayo. Pa-reserve na.. Goooo! Keep on blogging!

Karen said...

yeah sis, will check out powerbooks and national bookstore this weekend =)

Maria Magcauaus said...

Strangely enough, I just recently became a shopaholic for make-up that is, but yes I can relate to the shopping but not the credit card, we learned the hardway and thankfully it only happened once.

Karen said...

i think once a person becomes financially independent, most of us goes through that stage. it think it's ok as long as we'll just "passed through" and won't stay on that period.