Saturday, June 8, 2024

Me after Seven Years

Hello Blog! It's been seven years!! LIFE HAPPENED. Adulthood and Motherhood is hard, I have no time for hobbies these days but I'm going back to doing the things I loved when my life was simple. Social Media is tiring a lot of times but I need to be here since my work is Social Media (the irony). I wanted to delete this blog but I can't since I love all the memories stored here - bad grammar, photos, mundane thoughts, and everything. 

I promise to create more entries this month. As much as I like doing IG Reels, blogging will always have a scepial place in my heart. Gusto ko i update tong itsura ng blog na to and magsulat ng mga walang kwenta ulit. It will always be my favorite outlet. Wait ka lang blogger ha, I'll be back very soon!

No comments: